Take a docent-led tour and learn more about George Rodriguez and the 13 artists who collaborated on this exhibition to create a reimagined “Mexican” zodiac, inspired by the traditional Chinese zodiac.
Our trained docent will lead an English-language tour at 1pm and a Spanish-language tour at 2pm. Tours last about 45 minutes.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Each tour can accommodate up to 6 people.
- Tours begin in the lobby of the Lightcatcher building.
- Payment will be processed at the time of arrival.
- Bookings close at midnight the day prior. Walk-in visitors may be accommodated as space allows.
- Tour bookings are free to members/included with admission for non-members.