Celebrating at the Family Interactive Gallery (FIG)
A birthday party at the FIG is a great way to celebrate your child’s big day. It’s fun for the kids and easy on you!
We currently offer four party themes making it easy to find the perfect birthday package for your child. All parties include a hands-on, creative art activity guided by a FIG party host in a reserved party area just for you. At the FIG, we know birthdays are an important part of your child’s life, and we hope to help make the day memorable for your child.
FIG Birthday parties are available Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
1.5 hours, 3 – 4:30 PM: $150 Museum Members, $175 Non-members
2 hours, 2 – 4 PM: $175 Museum Members, $200 Non-Members
Upgraded Art Activity: Additional $50 – This activity is more time consuming and has more materials. We recommend this for the 2-hour party.
- Access to the FIG for up to 25 guests, including the host family
- Reserved party area with an additional 30-minute set-up time
- FIG Party Host to assist with room set-up, art activity, and clean-up
- Art activity for each child to make and take home
- Optional upgraded art project for an additional $50
- Room and table decorations for your chosen theme
- Plates, napkins, cups, and utensils
- Guest list before the party day
- Birthday cake or cupcakes
- Drink boxes or water bottles
- Whatcom Through the Woods: Foxes, Raccoons, and Deer, oh my! In this wearable workshop, kids will make their own animal mask to frolic around the FIG. Upgrade your party to felt animal masks for longer lasting fun.
- ARTventure: Red, green, yellow, and blue, we want to create with you! Party goers will create a paper masterpiece inspired by a famous artist. Upgrade to an 8×10 canvas for painters to channel their inner artist.
- Enchanted Garden Party: Build a one-of-a-kind magical wand to grant wishes. Add even more magic to the party with an upgrade to make a felt gnome hat for each guest.
- Sensational Superheroes: It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s your very own superhero! Children create their own unique superhero mask. Complete the disguise by upgrading your party with a cape to match each mask!
FIG Birthday Party Calendar
This calendar displays submitted and confirmed birthday parties. Please consider this calendar when submitting a party request, as we are not available for double-booking. We book parties on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, except on major holidays.
Yellow indicates a submitted party.
Green indicates a confirmed party.
Grey indicates a completed party.
After submitting a party request through the form below, when this page refreshes you should see a reserved date. When Museum staff have been able to confirm your party, it will change to green. At the same time, we will reach out directly with confirmation.