Shop the Museum Store
The Museum Store is open for in-person shopping Wednesdays-Sundays from noon to 4pm! Come see our great selection of puzzles, games, books, art supplies, jewelry, and more. To provide a safe and enjoyable shopping experience for our visitors, we’ve implemented extensive safety and cleaning measures. Some include:
- Only one group from the same party allowed in the Museum Store at a time, with one-way directional flow.
- All Museum staff must wear face coverings in visitor areas.
- Visitors age 2+ are required to wear a face covering per the governor’s guidelines for museum operations, which will be enforced. For a list of exemptions, click here. The Museum will provide a disposable mask for those who need one. Reusable cloth masks are available for purchase at the Museum Store.
- Store purchases and other transactions will have limited contact.
- Hand-sanitizing stations are available throughout the museum.
For more information and a full list of safety measures, please visit our COVID-19 response page.
Order by phone
We’re excited to continue to accept orders by phone for curbside pickup and shipping. See something you like on our website? Call us at 360.778.8975 during Store hours to place your order. Please be sure to provide us with the product information, price, or a visual description based from the photographs.
Orders can be shipped to you or held at the Museum Store for curbside pickup. All purchases from the Store directly benefit our educational programs and exhibitions. Members enjoy a 10% discount on all purchases (shipping cost excluded).
Gift items: $10 for orders under $100, $15 for orders over $100, $1 each for Lovepop greeting cards
Books: $5 for 1 book, 99 cents for each add’l book
Gift cards: No cost
Questions? Email us or call 360.778.8975.